If you are interested in turning out for a Winter Sport, we are now accepting your eligibility packets and payments. Athletic packets can be downloaded from the Timberline website.
First Day of Bowling - October 29
First Day of Gymnastics - November 5
First day of all other winters sports - November 12
Paperwork must be completed by November 8 to be eligible for first day of practice for basketball and swimming.
Athletes who participated in a Fall Sports, only need to download and turn in the safety guidelines and warning agreement for the specific winter sport along with their payment.
Other athletes will need to turn in a complete packet which includes:
- Athletic registration form/physical form
- Athletic Code Confirmation Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac and Concussion Information Sheet
- Safety Guidelines AND Warning Agreement (for the specific sport)
- ASB Fee (if not already paid) and Athletic Fee