Golf Season Begins March 2nd
If you are interested in playing Golf this season, you must have take care of these items:
1) Get all of your fees/fines paid and Athletic Paperwork completed one week prior to the start of the season. All of the required forms are available on the THS "Athletics" website. Scroll down to Spring Sports.
2) Attend a pre-season meeting with Coach Stevens. If you are unable to attend the meeting, setup an appointment with Coach in the Counseling Center.
3) Figure out your transportation plan to/from the golf course. Monday-Thursday we are at Indian Summer and Fridays we are at Capitol City. It is your responsibility to get transportation and be ready to practice at 2:30pm daily. Talk with Coach if this is an obstacle for your participation.
4) Be mindful of the golf course's dress code. Golf attire includes collared shirt and pants (no denim jeans allowed) or golf style shorts. As a guest at their facilities we must abide by the dress code or the player cannot be on site. Players may change clothes in the bathroom upon arrival if necessary.
5) Parents please review the attached 2020 Golf Calendar for important scheduling information.